You have this beautiful project of giving birth in Singapore and you have a multitude of questions about your maternity journey? How to choose the right hospital and doctor? How does a maternity cover work in Singapore? What are the associated costs?
Do not worry, our guide is here to help you!
Find the best advice and key points of our experts:
Elsa, mother of 2 children born in Singapore, is an anesthetist nurse with specialised training in pregnancy monitoring and postpartum.
Judith, mother of a little girl born in Singapore, is a trained midwife, lactation consultant and doula. She teaches antenatal classes and do first follow-up appointements right after birth.
Gregoire, CEO and co-founder of UEX is the father of two children born in Singapore. Thanks to his job and personal experience, he is pretty familiar with the topic of maternity and motherhood in Singapore.
Marion from UEX, has lived in Singapore for almost 3 years and has a very good knowledge of the functioning of the health system in Singapore. She helps you to understand everything about the different maternity covers, prices etc.
Also find all the personal advice from moms:
- Elodie, Chloe and Virginie, 3 moms of the AFS team. They all gave birth in Singapore and share with you their advice, do’s and don’ts …
- Mathilde, Tiphaine and Sulin are 3 moms with very different experiences: not the same hospital, not the same mode of delivery etc. They tell you everything about their personal experience!
Find out more in our maternity guide:
- The best tips on how to choose the right hospital and the right doctor
- Find out the costs of follow up and delivery
- Understand why having a maternity cover is important and all about the waiting period
- All the questions of future moms and the answers of our experts answers, e.g.:
“I want to avoid C-section, what should I do?”
“Are the preparations for delivery covered?”
“Counting the waiting period, what is the best time to subscribe to a maternity cover?”
“How to choose the right hospital?”
“How to choose your doctor?”
Do you also have questions about physical activities during your pregnancy and after delivery? What is advised and what to avoid?
Our partner UFIT answers your questions!
“When can I exercise again ?”
“What is the best way to lose the weight related to pregnancy?”
“With what exercises can I start physical activities after a C-Section?”
In this guide we have put together the most important tips, and advice to know when planning to have a child in Singapore!
To find out more about healthcare topics in Singapore you can check our articles. To understand how your health insurance plans cover the healthcare costs, you can approach UEX’s happiness team by email for more information and guidance – and the good news is that they are super nice!