We’ve always valued the feedback of our customers more than anything. We are happy to offer you the following plans and coverages: Maternity plan, inpatient only cover and a new international plan. We now have new options for international plans with more flexibility to help reply to all customers’ requests!
What’s new with our maternity plan?
UEX now has a more flexible and competitive maternity coverage plan to answer all your requests! According to your needs, you can adjust the sliders on our 100% online platform and choose between more than 10 maternity coverage plans.
Example of a maternity coverage plan with APRIL MyHealth:
- Hospital and surgery level 2: covered for hospitalisation and surgery related treatments and services within the area of cover, complications of pregnancy, complications related to the newborn after 12 months of waiting period…
- Outpatient level 3: full cover for generalist practitioner, specialist, physiotherapy, and up to 1,000 SGD for check-ups, 550 SGD for vaccinations, 6,500 SGD for maternity follow-up (delivery only covered with maternity option)…
- Maternity level 1: coverage up to 7,000 SGD for pregnancy follow-up and delivery after 12 months of waiting period, coverage for doula services, CT scans…
What’s new with our inpatient and outpatient plan?
Our inpatient cover has been updated to cover not only your important medical fees but also your day-to-day health fees. Our outpatient cover has also been completed: it is now more flexible in order to answer all our members’ needs!
Example: Let’s say you’re an expat whose company provides a health insurance. However, you think that you’re not covered well enough and you wish to complete your health insurance by subscribing to an UEX coverage plan. You would like to be able to come back to your home country and to get treated there if you’re diagnosed with a critical disease in Singapore. Here is one example of coverage plan you could subscribe to :
- Hospital and Surgery Level 1: Covered for hospitalisation and surgery related treatments and services, cancer treatment and kidney dialysis etc.
- Outpatient Level 3: Worldwide cover for general practitioner and specialist consultations, physiotherapy, medical check-ups and vaccinations up to a certain level
Moreover, if you select a Hospital and Surgery module with a Specified Inpatient Providers endorsement attached, you can only be treated in these following hospitals but you will benefit from a 15% promotion on your premium.
Singapore: Concord International Hospital, Farrer Park Hospital, Government Restructured Hospitals, Mount Alvernia Hospital, Parkway East Hospital, Thomson Medical Centre
Hong Kong: Canossa Hospital, Evangel Hospital, Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, Hong Kong Hospital Authority Hospitals, Precious Blood Hospital, St. Paul’s Hospital, St. Teresa’s Hospital, Union Hospital
Outside of Singapore and Hong Kong, treatment may be enjoyed at any Inpatient medical provider.
What does this new offer mean exactly for our members?
The UEX experience with a new product!
If our offer did not match your needs before, it might be the case now! You can have access to the premium and coverage details online on our new APRIL platform. Feel free to check it out here.
You will be able to personalize your plan and do the subscription online. Our team will be there to advise you on the products and support you after signing the contract, for claims matters or emergencies.
If you’re already a UEX member and you are interested in this offer, you may contact our advisors here.
To find out more about healthcare topics in Singapore you can check our articles. To understand how your health insurance plans cover the healthcare costs, you can approach UEX’s happiness team by email for more information and guidance – and the good news is that they are super nice!
With UEX, you can obtain a quote customised to your needs and requirements – all in less than a minute!